Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fabulous Flamingos

Ellia's current favorite book is Flora and the Flamingo.  She loves lifting up the flaps in the book and trying to imitate Flora's moves, it's so sweet!  Her love for the book has spiraled into a love for all things flamingo!

mimicking flora's moves. seriously, could this be any sweeter?


Flamingo pipe cleaners?  Brilliance.  I feel like having a few packs of these packed in the car wouldn't be the worst idea.  Now I just need to remember this for when the kids are old enough that I don't have to worry about them poking their eyes out with them...
Flamingo's seem to be everywhere this season and I love it!  Carter's has other cute flamingo pieces too that can be found here & here.
Both Beckett & Elle love Flora and the Flamingo.  Boy or girl, this book is a must :)  




Michael and I have been family trip planning (we'll see if anything comes of it, I'm secretly terrified of taking both kids on a vacay without our families there to help)  So I couldn't help myself when I saw this Flamingo floaty...  Family vacation or not, I can't wait whip this out come Summer!

What Summer styles are you swooning over? 

No comments :

Post a Comment