Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mommy's Favorites

I'm pretty smitten by some products I've recently tried and figured I should share them with you all so you can get in on the greatness ;)
I've been using Philosophy products since my first year of college (holy shit that was 8 years ago) and recently I noticed my skin isn't reacting as favorably to it as it use to.  So when I saw a few of my favorite IGers post about the Osea line, I jumped on it.  I decided to try the hydrating oil roll first and my skin loves it!  It's not oily despite the fact its blended essential oils and it leaves my skin so soft and hydrated.  I can't wait to try more products from their line over the next few months :)

We love Lush!  Lately, any time we go to the mall our first stop is to pick out a new bath bomb to try!  Over the holidays I picked up their lip scrub while checking out and decided to give it a try.  Best lip scrub, ever.  EVER.  I use it every night and personally favor the popcorn flavor!

I've tried an abundance of BB creams.  They all leave my skin looking dry even if I put on lotion before hand.  Dr. Jart is the only bb cream i've ever used that blends with my skin and looks natural :)


I'm a huge Benefit fan.  I've been using the Hoola bronzing powder since high school and have since acquired some new favs!

This mascara is one of the few that gives my lashes length without making them clumpy or gross.

I use the Dallas bronzer to add a bit more color to my cheeks and the lip tint has become my most recent favorite!  I got it as a sample months ago and still haven't used it all up.  Since I'm not lipstick fan, this is the next best thing :) put a few drops on, add some chapstick (because my lips are perma chapped) and I'm good to go!



I think the next product I'd like to try is the clarisonic.  
I'm hoping the MR. will get it for my birthday this summer! 
If you've tried it, I'd love to hear what you think about it :) 



What are some of your favorite beauty products?

No comments :

Post a Comment