Sunday, June 8, 2014

Little Lady Summer Picks


headband available here 

I'm all about cute rompers and onesies this summer for Ellia!  I mean honestly, when it's hot & you're feeling lazy... what's easier than picking out an adorable one piece for the day??  Here are our fav's for summer so far:




Stripe Onesie//Floral Stripe Onesie//Striped Romper//Eyelet Romper//Star Onesie//Tassel Top//Palm Tree Onesie//In Kisses One Piece (I can't wait to pair this with one of our Jumping + Jellybean glitter bows! & I may have bought the matching adult version for myself... ;))

I plan on putting E in the tassel top with some bloomers underneath... I mean, that shirt is just too cute to pass up! 

Crewcuts really has some of the cutest onesies :)  Make sure to check out their factory store, I can't tell you how many times I've found something for more than half off while they were selling it for full price in stores! 

Happy Sunday friends! 

3 comments :

  1. Adding that tassle top to my cart right now! One pieces are the cutest (& easiest!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need all her hand me downs;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I just had my second daughter in April and her summer wardrobe is mostly all onesies and rompers, too.

    ReplyDelete