Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Beckett's Pregnancy Updates


39 Weeks
How far along? 39 Weeks!  Whoa mama!
Total weight gain: 26.2 lbs... evidently, I lost a little weight.


Stretch marks? Tummy is clear as can be and doctor said that since I've made it this far, she can't imagine I'll get any, yay!

Sleep: Sleeping well :)  This is seriously the best I've felt/slept the entire pregnancy...

Best moment this week:  Today was truly a fabulous day :)  Little A is due in exactly a week, I finally got my computer back AND Mac gave me a discount for keeping it a lot longer than expected, my mom and I went out for a mani pedi, and hubby and I decided to celebrate Little A's anticipated arrival by going out for Chipotle :) YUM. 
Miss Anything? Not at all, so excited to meet Little A!  
Movement: He is super duper cramped so his movements have decreased a little. 
Food cravings: Frozen yogurt and strawberries.  Poor Michael, he is seriously sick of going out for frozen yogurt and me, I could still eat it all day, EVERY day :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Grapes, that's about it.
Gender: Boy


Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks.  And hubby and I have started trying out all the 'fun' things you can do to throw yourself into labor.  So far walking, hot sauce, pineapple, and the 'old fashioned' way haven't done much good... I'm open to suggestions :) 
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: So incredibly happy :) 
Looking forward to: Cannot to wait to meet our sweet Baby A! 

38 Weeks
How far along? 38
Total weight gain: 26.4 lbs

Stretch marks? Zero!  I will have a serious melt down if I get any at this point lol 
Sleep: Sleeping really well besides the fact I have to get up to go potty at least 4 times a night. Best moment this week:  Probably going out to dinner with my family and my Auntie Lois and Uncle Curly;  It was so good to see and catch up with them!  Also had a fun weekend with the hubs :)
Miss Anything? Not really :)
Movement: He feels pretty cramped, but he's moving around in what little room he has left!
Food cravings: Frozen yogurt.  I LOVE frozen yogurt. We've been going out for it about every other night or so, yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just Grapes.  I seriously hate grapes.
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No :(  Went to the doctor today, Little A has officially dropped and things are moving along, but there's no telling when he will actually arrive! 
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks... that's about it.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) And especially happy when eating a frozen yogurt topped with an ungoddly amount of strawberries!
Looking forward to: Little A's arrival!  ... And the next time I have a frozen yogurt haha

37 Weeks
How far along? 37 Weeks, full term!
Total weight gain: 26 lbs


Stretch marks? Zero

Sleep: Wake up a lot to pee
Best moment this week: This week has been fun, I've had a few lunch dates with some lovely friends! 
Miss Anything? Going a day without rib pain.  
Movement: Moving around like crazy, despite the fact that there's hardly any room left for him to wiggle!  Sometimes it feels like he's trying to stretch out my stomach with his elbows lol

Food cravings: At this point, hardly anything sounds good; It literally hurts to eat anything of substance so I'm going to say slushies are currently my 'food' of choice.... If only I could live off them until Little A's arrival! :)) (<-- I gave this smiley a double chin because this pregnancy is turning me into a fat ass haha)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat, grapes, and peanut butter.


Gender: Boy


Labor Signs: Nada besides braxton hicks
Symptoms: Rib and back pain.


Belly Button in or out? Definitely out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)  But still having meltdowns.  I feel like I should start a weekly meltdown category on here... This week I cried after losing in Monopoly.   
Looking forward to: Meeting Little A!  SOOO ready for his arrival! :)

36 Weeks
How far along? 36 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 25.4 lbs
Stretch marks? Still happy to say none!
Sleep: Not sleeping well.  Hips are too sore.
Best moment this week: Doctors appointment!  Everything looks good and I'm already dialated 2 cm!  Doc still said it could still be up 4 weeks before anything happens though.
Miss Anything? Not too much, just being comfortable
Movement: Oh yes, he feels pretty cramped at this point so just lots of squirming around.
Food cravings: Strawberries still. And anything else sweet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat, grapes, and peanut butter. 
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Having contractions here and there-nothing much.
Symptoms: Horrible indigestion.  Sore ribs, back, and hips. 
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: As much as I would like to say happy, I am feeling extremely moody.  EVERYTHING makes me cry.  Seriously.  The other day I cried because I messed up my nails... It's a little ridiculous!
Looking forward to: So excited to meet our little guy :)  Can't wait until he's here!

35 Weeks
How far along? 35 Weeks!
Total weight gain:  24 lbs
Stretch marks? Still none, whoo!
Sleep: Sleeping okay.  Get up to pee every five minutes and I have to roll a lot because my hips hurt.
Best moment this week: Maternity pictures :) Can’t wait to share them with you all!
Miss Anything? Nothing really :)
Movement: Oh yes.  Don’t remember if I had mentioned it in another post or not, but he REALLY likes to get his feet wedged under my ribs.    

Food cravings: Strawberries still. And anything else sweet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat and grapes.  I hate grapes.
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: None yet… But scary to think it could happen at just about anytime now?  As of Monday we have just 1 month until the due date! Oh lordie!
Symptoms: Like I said, my ribs have been pretty sore and I have been SUPER emotional!  Who knew you could burst into tears for literally no reason at all?  Seriously, I think I’ve cried at least once a day for the last week, thank you hormones.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out
Wedding rings on or off? On, but they were feeling pretty snug the other day… Must be the warm weather. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but also moody.  Michael and I watched Knocked Up the other night, and I was holding back tears the entire movie.  It seriously is not as funny now!  And then when she went into labor I lost it and started balling…
Looking forward to: Meeting our little jumping bean!  And I can’t wait to have everything crossed off my to do list, it still seems like it’s a million miles long. 

34 Weeks
How far along? 34 weeks!  Seriously unbelievable that I'll be full term in less than a month...
Total weight gain: Went to the doctor yesterday - 23.8 lbs

Maternity clothes?  Mmmhmm  

Stretch marks? Still happy to say none!  I'm sure it won't last, my doctor told me I'm more likely to get them than not. Sleep: Depends on the night.  I toss and turn a lot because of my achy hips. 

Best moment this week: Getting Little A's nursery in order :)  I hate clutter and love looking into his crisp, clean room!  Just a few more items to purchase and the nursery will be complete.  
And finding out today that my MACalicous isn't yet dead... She still works when plugged into the wall with an ethernet cord, whoo!  

Miss Anything? I could really use a Beergarita right about now... But other than that, nothing. 
Movement:  Do you even have to ask? :)

Food cravings: Strawberries... And now Caesar Salad... My mom would be so proud!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat and Grapes.  I'm pretty sure I'll never eat anything grape ever again.  We'll find out if this includes wine after the pregnancy.
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks. 
Symptoms: Lack of mobility, indigestion, achy back and ribs. 

Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On... But this nice weather is assisting with swelling and is starting to give me sausage fingers. So we'll see if I can keep them on. 

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy but definitely moody.  When mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!  

Looking forward to:  Easter!  I know Little A isn't here yet, but I couldn't help but start putting together a basket for him :)  
AND maternity pictures Tuesday!  
33 Weeks
How far along? 33 weeks!
Total weight gain: 23.2 lbs

Maternity clothes?  Yup!

Stretch marks? I'm going to curl up and cry for a week straight if I get any... The amount I've spent on oils and lotions is a little ridiculous.  But so far so good!

Sleep: I slept well last night.  But most nights I wake up with hip pain.

Best moment this week: My baby shower :) I had such an amazing time seeing everyone and Little A got a lot of amazing things!

Miss Anything? I would say I'm pretty content about now.  I know I'll miss my bump more than I miss anything else once Little A arrives! 
Movement:  Do you even have to ask? :)  Lately he's on this new 'kick' of jabbing me in the ribs... it's not what I would call a pleasant movement. 

Food cravings: STRAWBERRIES.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat. And grapes. 
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Besides rib pain, I'm feeling pretty good! 

Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!  I can't wait to finish putting Little A's nursery together, I love how it's coming along!   Looking forward to:  Our appointment next week and Maternity pictures!  

32 Weeks
How far along? 32 weeks!
Total weight gain: 23 lbs

Maternity clothes?  Yup!

Stretch marks? Not so far :)  I just started using Bio oil in addition to Palmers.  
Sleep: My hips hurt pretty bad so I toss and turn all night. 

Best moment this week: So far, going to the doctor today :)  My glucose test came back completely normal, I had my negative blood type shot (I forgot what it's called) and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, my weight and measurements are all good and doctor said that it feels like Little A is head down!

Miss Anything? Mobility... my back has been so sore I haven't been able to get much done lately :/
Movement:  Tons, as usual :)  Today he kicked my doctor during the appointment haha 

Food cravings: STRAWBERRIES.  If I could live off of them I would.  I think they are the only thing I've craved and not gotten sick of... besides Nutella, of course
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mostly just red meat 
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No, but crazy to think Little A will be full term in just 6 short weeks!

Symptoms: Back pain has been making me pretty miserable.  I can hardly move by the end of the day.  My doctor suggested a massage... may be time to pamper myself a little next week? :)

Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, but being achy towards the end of the day is making me a bit moody.     
Looking forward to:  My baby shower this weekend!  Can't wait to see everyone :) 

31 Weeks
How far along? 31 weeks!
Total weight gain: As of this morning, 19.4 lbs

Maternity clothes? Mmhm. 

Stretch marks? Not so far... I was depressed all week last week because I thought I had one... but it turned out to be a scratch from one of the dogs haha 

Sleep: Been sleeping better than I was

Best moment this week: Last night.  The weather has been absolutely amazing so we grilled on the patio and then went out for ice cream, it was pretty awesome :) 

Miss Anything? Not really ...  Just so excited for baby!
Movement: Pretty sure he'll turn out to be some sort of athlete 
Food cravings: Strawberries!  Yum :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat, chocolate, grape flavored anything, and now peppermint ice cream... Evidently, it's not a good idea to eat an entire pint in one sitting.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Nope 
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good!  It's a little annoying that I can't get my shoes on by myself though.

Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  Getting more and more excited for Little A's big debut!  

Looking forward to: Spring! 

30 Weeks
How far along? 30 weeks!
Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? Pretty sure I'll stick to maternity leggings from here on out.  
Sleep: Not sleeping well at all and still having some crazy dreams... Dreamt for the second time that Little A's first word was "Lola", and I wouldn't be surprised if that, in fact, was his first word :)
Best moment this week: Going out for peppermint ice cream.  Hands down. 
Miss Anything?   Honestly?  Beer.  A nice cold Coors Light sounds absolutely delicious. 
Movement:  He kicked me in the ribs for the first time this week.  It's starting to feel like he's pretty cramped in there; I can't imagine what it will feel like a month from now!
Food cravings:  Peppermint, strawberries... any fruit really.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat.  I think this experience may turn me vegetarian. 
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Sore back, legs, ribs. 
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but definitely moody as well.  This past weekend Michael and I decided to paint Little A's nursery.  Michael thought the color I picked was too light and offered to go pick up some more paint samples, and me, being the rational person I am, burst into tears and said something along the lines of, "how dare you insult my interior decorating skills!"  Needless to say, hubby was right, and today I'm picking out a new color. 
Looking forward to: My cousins baby shower this weekend!   

29 Weeks
How far along? 29 weeks!
Total weight gain: 17.4 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Some
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping through the night some nights, whoo!
Best moment this week: Probably going out shopping with my mom and sister :) I ran into one of my bests AND I bought some more stuff for Little A’s nursery!
Miss Anything?  Being comfortable.
Movement: is an understatement. 
Food cravings:  Nutella and fruit, but mostly, strawberries.  Strawberry smoothies, strawberry popsicles, strawberry jam, strawberry cream cheese…  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat, I thought I was going to hurl when the guy at Fogo De Chao put a skewer of rare cooked beef in my face.  So disgusting.  
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms: Rib, back and hip pain.  Leg cramps... Arm cramps (doctor says that's not a pregnancy symptom but, I'm making it one since I've never had them before now) and nausea.  Basically, I've been feeling like a bag of shit. 
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely had a few meltdowns this week.  Most maternity clothes are too big and my regular clothes are too small, so naturally I cried about it for about an hour.  And does indecisiveness count?  I just changed the bedding we registered for, for the 5th time this weekend.
Looking forward to: 52.80 week :) Went out last night and the night before. Also, getting our mirror sanded and painted for the nursery, picking up our glider, and painting Little A's room.

28 Weeks
How far along? 28 weeks!  Officially in the 3rd trimester :) 
Total weight gain: Weighed myself this morning and I literally weighed 127.2 lbs… The EXACT same weight as last week… Weird.  Anyways, I’ve gained 17 lbs so far.
Maternity clothes? Yoga pants and maternity tops
Stretch marks? Nada
Sleep: I’m sleeping okay.  I’ve been having some crazy dreams though.  I have a reoccurring one that consists of a Hawaiian vacation and swimming giraffes… May be the result of my latest giraffe obsession?
Best moment this week: Definitely getting furniture for Baby A’s Nursery!  My mom was kind enough to give us 2 dressers that both her and I used as kids.  We spent the weekend sanding them down and we are painting them tomorrow!  Shout out to my mom, sister and my sister’s boyfriend for helping us!  Pictures to come :)
Miss Anything? Going a day without a headache or backache, and having energy… I have a list a million miles long of everything I want to have done before Baby A arrives and so far I have hardly done anything! 
Movement: Yessir!
Food cravings: Fruit!  Mostly strawberries and bananas.  Also, still on my Nutella kick.  I don’t remember a day where I didn’t have a Nutella sandwich at some point, yum!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat and now coffee… the thought of it makes me want to hurl.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not so far
Symptoms: This past week I’ve been pretty miserable.  I have pretty constant backaches, but I’ve been using a hot water bottle and that seems to help a little!  Body pillow is definitely helping with hip pain.  
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I definitely have been moody this week.  Poor Michael, pretty sure I’ve been a whiney pain in the ass!
Looking forward to: Getting our new refinished furniture into the nursery!

27 Weeks
How far along? 27 weeks, 1 week until the 3rd trimester!
Total weight gain: Currently weigh 127.2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Mostly yoga pants and maternity shirts… I’m still squeezing into a few things though (like the vest in my picture lol)
Stretch marks? Nada
Sleep: I’ve been sleeping pretty horribly, but I finally invested in a body pillow! Hoping it puts an end tolate night hip aches :)
Best moment this week: Finding out baby is happy and healthy!  AND…It’s Valentines Day! Lord knows I love an excuse to exercise my sweet toothhaha
Miss Anything? A good nights sleep!
Movement: Tons!  Not only is he moving around a lot, he’s adopted my bladder as a punching bag. This little guy is going to be a handful…
Food cravings: I’ve been obsessing over my green monster smoothie this week; it’s so yummy!  Plus, after drinking one of those, Idon’t feel so bad about devouring half a box of cookies haha 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not so far
Symptoms: I'm pretty uncomfortable, backaches, leg cramps, nausea, indigestion, and having to pee every 5 minutesisn’t so fun... but it’s all worth it for baby :)
Belly Button in or out? Flat/Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting our little! Can’t believe we are already 2/3rds of the way there! 


26 Weeks
How far along? 26 weeks, only 98 days to go!
Total weight gain: Currently weigh 125.2 lbs so I've gained 15.2 lbs... Probably lost a lbs or 2 after my tummy bug this weekend. 

Maternity clothes? some :)

Stretch marks? Not so far... Hopefully Palmer's pulls through and keeps it that way!

Sleep: Not through the night

Best moment this week: Appointment tomorrow to see how baby is doing!  And we've set an official date for maternity pictures.

Miss Anything? Having energy, going a full day without any nausea
Movement: He's definitely a little wiggle worm, and we have a super kick here and there 
Food cravings: Anything sweet, especially fruit!  Mostly I'm craving strawberries, clementines, turkey and mayonnaise sandwiches (which is pretty crazy since that's all my husband use to eat as a kid) and strawberry cream cheese, yum!  I've also been eating A LOT of Nutella. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nada

Symptoms: I'm pretty uncomfortable, back aches, leg cramps, and nausea.

Belly Button in or out? Flat

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy... Although my husband might say otherwise haha 

Looking forward to: Adding more to the nursery!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10011997/?claim=b2mrbjbs45v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments :

Post a Comment