Sunday, November 3, 2013

35 Weeks

34 weeks

35 weeks at E's sprinkle with my bestie Jenn!

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain: 23.8 lbs... Yes, I gained 4 lbs in about a week... Damn Halloween candy! ;)
Maternity clothes? Maternity leggings and dresses :) 
Stretch marks? Every time I think I see a stretch mark it's gone the next morning... So we'll see!  I'm sure it's Bio oil that's keeping me clear.  Best stretch mark prevention out there :) 
Sleep: Sleep?  What sleep?  
Best moment this week: Ellia's baby sprinkle!  A huge thank you to my amazing friend Jenn for pulling everything together :)  It was so fun getting to see and chat with family and friends.  And words can't describe how grateful we are to have such an amazing people in our lives.  Ellia is spoiled already!
Miss Anything? A good nights sleep... :)
Movement: She is definitely an active little babe!  & despite what the doctors say, she certainly doesn't feel small ;)  Little lady is running out of room and has no problem letting me know it!
Food cravings: Gatorade, ginger ale, sparkling water...  & yes, drinks count as a food craving ;) and Halloween candy.. I had waaaaay more than my fair share this week!  I finally threw away our bucket full yesterday.  My ass will thank me later. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: It really depends on the day... The only consistent thing that sounds awful is meat.  
Gender: Little Lady
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: Headaches, insane indigestion, & back aches.  
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) 
Looking forward to: We find out how E is measuring this week!  Praying for good news!

No comments :

Post a Comment